Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Quickie

Just a quickie. I don't know exactly. So I got this new job. And let's just say I am a bit overwhelmed, since I am still doing my old job and my new job. That has been fun. Here are the highlights of the last two weeks:
1) I have a rhomboid problem!! That is back pain under my left shoulder blade. It sucks like a mother!! It has really been bothering me seriously!!! I would like to chop it off.
2) I love our new car!! It is soooo fun to drive around. I wonder how long that will last?
3) I conducted my FIRST interviews yesterday, and am doing the second interviews tomorrow with these people! I am pretty excited about it all, actually....
4) My job as supervisor is very interesting. I am learning a lot about politics and people.
5). Okay this is a super lame post and I don' t have a lot of time, but I thought I would do something. So that is all I will do for now.....
Later Dudes.

No comments: