And hello to a new one:
It was a good 20 years, wasn't it?
1. The kid can sit at the table. With everyone else.
2. The Seat and Foot rest are adjustable and can grow with Little Bruce so s/he is comfy when eating.
3. It is compact. This suits our house very nicely, as our house will not really work with a big rolly polly high chair.
4. It comes in an array of FUN colors. and you can get different cushions in different colors for added comfort and cuteness..
5. You can only use it at about 6 months and up, when they are sitting up on their own, but that is AOK with me.
Well....what do you think? I saw this in a magazine probalby three years ago and cut the picture out and pasted in one of my blank books, knowing I wanted it for my littles one day. Hooray for Germans!
I guess that is about it. I am excited to meet this Bruce person, girl or boy.
Oh, and we are keeping the names a secret. So don't feel bad when I won't tell you because no one knows. We might give it up to the highest bidder........