So, basically I am saying, I am used to it. I am going to post some products I am interested in looking into further for Little Bruce, and all I can say is Bring On the Advice...let me know what you like/dislike etc.
First: The High Chair. This is the one I want. I don't think I can be persuaded in any other direction, so here goes;
The Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair.
I am really excited about this high chair because of the following reasons:
1. The kid can sit at the table. With everyone else.
2. The Seat and Foot rest are adjustable and can grow with Little Bruce so s/he is comfy when eating.
3. It is compact. This suits our house very nicely, as our house will not really work with a big rolly polly high chair.
4. It comes in an array of FUN colors. and you can get different cushions in different colors for added comfort and cuteness..
5. You can only use it at about 6 months and up, when they are sitting up on their own, but that is AOK with me.
Well....what do you think? I saw this in a magazine probalby three years ago and cut the picture out and pasted in one of my blank books, knowing I wanted it for my littles one day. Hooray for Germans!