- Am really hungry all the time, like I have a tapeworm, but, nope, just an energy sucking organism feeding off of my body.
- Haven't been sick at all (knock on wood). It has been a pretty easy pregnancy so far, and I have lost about 8 pounds since week 6, mainly due to eating better all around)
- There was some Pregio Rageio (that means Rage...it didn't type the way I heard it in my brain)- about weeks 13 through 15, but thankfully we made it through alive and I am still married.
- Heard the heartbeat, which I was thankful for, because sometimes I am like, huh, really? there is something in there? Today it was beating fast and little Bruce was doing somersaults and moving all around.
- Cloth Diapers or disposables? Doing some research.
- Find out the sex the first week of May then I am going on a shopping binge.
- Been a bit picky about what I eat.
I guess that is about it. I am excited to meet this Bruce person, girl or boy.
Oh, and we are keeping the names a secret. So don't feel bad when I won't tell you because no one knows. We might give it up to the highest bidder........