Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Firing

Two Sundays ago, the bishop's right hand man says, hey the bishop wants to talk to you and your husband, and, JOKINGLY I said "Oh, am I fired" ha ha ha ha ha ha. For a Little History, I have been in Young Women's for a year and I LOVE it there. I love the young women and my calling. I love teaching every week and I really love having fun with them every week. They keep me young and keep things in perspective. Plus they are just all so funny and sweet and GOOD. I can't believe how GOOD they are! Holy cow!! Anyway, so we get to the bishops office and he said I wasn't getting fired, I was getting a promotion. Kyle and I are now Sixth Ward missionaries. I am very upset about the whole thing, to tell you the truth. I don't want to not be in YW anymore. ANd I have been crying ever since. Last Sunday when they released me was a HUGE cry fest. For me at least. And Lori, the YW Pres. I am DYING.....Oh well, c'est la vie, I guess there are better things out there for me...

No comments: