Wednesday, September 21, 2005

How come I wake up at the wrong moment????

I don't know why it is, but I keep dreaming these amazingly suspensful dreams. I don't know if I wake up and then go back to sleep and in that time when I go back to sleep my mind is at its most adventurous, or what, but I have these dreams that are suspenseful and crazy and full of running for my life. BUT right before I come to that pivotal moment of life or death in this suspenseful menagerie of dream land....I wake up. And the dream is gone. Then I am left all day wondering what would have happened. Did I run fast enough to avoid the danger? Did the bullet hit me? Did the bad guy capture me or was I able to karate kick the crap out of him? I will never know. It is like my mind KNOWS when I have to be fully awake and alert and then it times everything backward so it starts at precisely the moment that when the climax comes, I will wake up.

So, either I hate myself and constantly want to feel unfinished and incomplete, or I have a great imagination and can make up the ending in my waking hours. But it is never good enough, and that feeling of living in a different time and being an AWESOME karate master is over and the ending that I think up is always lame, compared to the ending I probably would have dreampt up.

The End.

That is it.

1 comment:

RCH said...

Hey Uno, Merry Christmas! What's up with your exciting life these days? I want updates! I want more blogs, dangit!

In other news, do you ever try to pronounce these word verifiation scrambles? It can be fun if you're bored enough (which I am tonight). Right now mine says "rwrzr." Makes me think of Scooby-Doo.

Do you see the depths of inanity I sink to when I have nothing new to read from my friend with just one kidney?