(Note: In case you don't know, WTEWYE stands forWhat To Expect WHen You're Expecting. AKA: The Bible of All Pregnant Women, even if it does go a little over the top, , and basically will scare you straight out of your mind about what to eat, what to wear, how to sleep, how to move, how to breathe, etc.)...
Okay, so back to the store. I usually go to the WalMart (Evil Empire) across the street from my new office buildling. When I go, sometimes I think, Gosh, I need a treat after I eat this healthy lunch, because I am pregnant and it is okay to have a treat every now and then. ThenI buy it and stick it in my desk drawer for such occaisions. But I never eat it. I just collect it. I just am never in the mood for treats. I know, CRAZY.....People ask if I have cravings, and I don't, really, but I don't like treats as much as I used too.....weird...
Well, here is the list, laid out for all to see:
- Half Eaten Bag of Pretzel Sticks (got sick of eating them and being thirsty all the time)
- Two Logs of Saltine Crackers (just incase I GET sick)
- Box of Nurtigrain Cereal Bars, Mixed Berry (You know, just because)
- A ZipLock Bag of Cinnamon Hearts that I still have yet to eat more than 2 of
- An unopened box of Junior Mints
- An unopened bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs...the yummy chocolate ones with that crazy addictive shell...you know the ones
- A real Cadbury Egg (unopened....)
- An unopened bag of Tootsie Rolls
- A Box of PopSecret Homestyle Popcorn, Snack bag size (I DO eat this. And it is the BEST Flavor)
- A few granola bars, Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut
- A bottle of Tums
There it is, the confession of my Secret Stash. Now, if I can just find any of those darn Girl Scouts at the WalMart, then I could add a few more line items.......