1. Found out we are having a Boy....hooray!!
2. Decided on NOT calling it Bruce anymore, out of fear that it will stick, which we NEVER intended...
3. After the UltraSound, Skeletor is a much more appropriate name..See what I mean?
The doctor came into the room after the US and really didn't have much to say....because so far he is PERFECT!!
4. Celebrated my first mothers day for real, kind of for real at least!
5. Grew THREE inches in ONE week. What???? THREE INCHES~!!!! What kind of insanity is that????
6. Still keeping the impending name choices for Skeletor a secret and it is KILLING our moms...sorry moms! We love you still!!! They are good names, you don't have to worry.
7. Speaking of names...You can comment on potential names! That would be rad. We are having a hard time, and have whittled it down to three or four, but still aren't sold on any of them....
8. Got a mattress for the crib. Organic filled so little Skeletor won't be sleeping on formaldehyde soaked cotton.
9. Back at "fighting weight" as the doc called it....
10. Discovered that people patting my growing belly isn't as cute as they think it is.