Monday, June 09, 2008

Wake Up Calls: Two in one week.

So I got a wake up call in my hotel this week when I was in Nashville. That was exciting, as my morning voice sounded kind of like a witch and the lady hung up really fast so I couldn't cast a spell on her.

But the other wake up call I got? The more exciting and slightly depressing one? Saturday Kyle and I were walking downtown, cruising around and I caught a glimpse of myself in the huge window of a store, walking down the street, like from the side.
This is what it looked like, like this could be a real picture I took that day it is so life like: (mind you, this is really the first time I have seen myself in action, from a side view)

4 comments:

The Spencers said...

Stop it! I am sure you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! How are you feeling? How is the sweet babe doing?
Mel

melissa said...

Oh, my goodness!!! I am laughing so hard right now, Uno. Remember when you used to draw me such pictures from S.I.? You're such a talented artist and I so wish that's what you really looked like. If you were really a pink stick figure, I would sell you for a million dollars. I'm just sayin' . . .

K2 said...

I almost peed my pants when I read this entry. You totally CRACK ME UP! I am so lucky to have a sister like you. I am sure you look cute and adorable. I can't wait to see you in July!

srk said...

It is, however, incredibly easier to project yourself as the sexiest at the beach by putting on sexy bikinis available for sale at http://www.verysexybikini.com. This statement holds true for the sole reason that as soon as you make your choice from the whole array of swim wears offered by us, they would perfectly complement your body, thereby making your figure attractive to the young and old alike. So, buy swim suit from us immediately and enjoy your day at the beach.