- Everyone thinks you look cute, even though you resemble a whale
- You can wear the same clothes in a week, because everyone understands that you just don't want to buy that many prego clothes
- People look at you and smile
- Sometimes they hold the door for you, or carry heavy things for you, or offer you a chair, or water. Only offer you water, and no one else in your group. Ahh the joy!
But the best perk? Chili's Salsa.
On Monday when I called, I said, I am pregnant and I love the stuff. This was the conversation that ensued between Andrew, the Holder of Salsa, and I:
-I Love your Salsa. I am pregnant and I need an order to go. Stat.
- Oh great. That is so awesome. Babies are great. How far along are you?
-About 32 weeks. Now...about this salsa thing....
-Wow. My wife had a baby last year and she loved Chili's Black Beans and Queso Dip. We have an 8 month old. She is the cutest thing and so much fun....
- Cool. Wow. Back to me and my needs. I LOVE the salsa and can't get enough. I need some to go, but can I get extra? Like a LOT of extra? And a Straw. Or just a straight IV into my arm?
-Of course, crazy pregnant woman.
This is what was waiting for me when I arrived:
Yes, each tub was individually labled for each month:
Viva la Chili's!